Factory Direct Rebuilt Transmissions
Industry-wide leader for Factory Rebuilt Transmissions
As industry-wide leaders for domestic factory rebuilt transmissions we are wholly committed to providing you with the finest choice Rebuilt Automatic transmissions in the industry. You can choose your new transmission from a list of current domestic makes including Buick, Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge. We also offer top quality factory rebuilt transmissions from manufacturers Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Pontiac, Mercury, Saab and Saturn.
See! the A Transmissions difference:
We offer the very best in quality, service, and price to our customers compared to the industry standard.
All of our units are completely rebuilt to factory specification with all the Original Equipment Manufacturer updates. All of our rebuilt transmissions come with a Free Torque Converter and a 5 YEAR UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY.
Your purchased transmission also comes with an industry best GAAP- Protection Plan – No Fault Warranty Policy giving you peace of mind that the product you purchase will be covered in the event there is a problem.
- We give you a 5 Year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Our Rebuilt Transmissions are automatically updated to changes made by the manufacturer to improve performance since your original factory transmission was produced.
- Every Atransmission is thoroughly disassembled then cleaned, like new, to remove all existing debris and contaminants. All soft parts are discarded, anything obsolete, broke, or damaged beyond OEM specification are replaced new. All items still meeting manufacturer specification and not obsolete are reconditioned, we then thoroughly rebuild the transmission using quality rebuild kit (includes high energy clutches, boost valve, valve body update, kevlar band, hardened steel components, seals, filter, gaskets, o-rings, etc.)
- Specified obsolete parts are replaced even if not damaged.
- Atransmissions utilizes internal quality control management system auditing process to maintain consistent level of quality control with all of our rebuilt automatic transmissions.
- Free Torque Converter – torque converters are cut open to allow for thorough cleaning, replacement of all internal wear items and lock-up clutch piston. Converters are then pressure tested and dynamically balanced prior to certification and ready for use.
A Transmissions exclusively offers only domestic Automatic Transmissions. If the transmission you are looking for does not appear on the website please call (989)945-0042 for a specific price quote or any special request.
In Need of a Factory Rebuilt Automatic Transmission?
We help you solve the problem!
A Transmissions is a manufacturing/assembly facility specializing in Automatic Transmission Rebuilding Services. All of our units are completely rebuilt to the original manufacturer specifications. We are not a transmission shop. We are a rebuilding company, specializing in General Motors, Ford, and Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep Trucks, Vans, passenger cars, and SUV’s. Our high volume low margin lean manufacturing approach to the rebuilding process ensures lowest cost combined with high end quality product.
Close to 60% or more automatic transmissions will fail within the approximate 125,000 to 185,000-mile range. Most common failures are losing reverse, or no 3rd or 4th gear, sometimes slamming from first to second, or the transmission will completely fail altogether. Most used transmissions in the marketplace have high mileage and already need to be replaced at the moment you purchase it. Atransmissions factory rebuilt transmission will give you the peace of mind that your newly purchased transmission will be cleaned, tested, and rebuilt to the factory specifications for improvements at about another 1/3rd the price of a used transmission.
Our transmissions are run through an assembly line process using strict standard guidelines to ensure quality. Each transmission unit is fully cleaned, prepped and quality inspected making sure it is free of dirt and debris, and that your transmission fluid is cherry red. Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) updates are installed. Transmissions are built to Original Equipment manufacturer specifications. Any part, even if it is not damaged, or is obsolete per the manufacturer, we will replace. Any part that is damaged beyond specification and tolerances is replaced. We install shift correction kits to valve bodies and hard parts are used in critical areas to improve durability.
We are a high volume supplier of transmission hard parts and factory rebuilt transmissions. We have all parts stocked and on hand at all times. We are able to pass on wholesale prices to you based on our high volume buying power. When you buy a rebuilt transmission from us we ship it to either your residence or business. Atransmissions has the nation’s only exclusive “ No Fault Guarantee Policy” that will offer you great peace of mind – go check it out at our warranty tab above. Give one of our reps a call or go online and buy your newly rebuilt transmission today. We offer a FREE TORQUE CONVERTER AND 5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty. Ship to entire United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.